Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-04-14. Parties: The Bank Of New York View Document
- Sjf Audubon Realty, LLC sold this property to Vietnamese Evangelical Church Of New York Of The for $1,000,000.00 on 2010-03-09. View Document
- Inc. Gf Parking sold this property to Sjf Audubon Realty, LLC for $0.00 on 2005-12-21. View Document
- Discharge Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1999-04-19. Parties: Bank Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-06-18. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Assignment Of Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-01-03. Parties: Bank Of New York, City Of New York View Document
- Tax Lien Sale Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1996-06-12. Parties: City Of New York, Bank Of New York View Document
- Gladys K. Fayne was granted Power of Attorney for Daniel Frank on 1996-02-05 View Document
- Gladys Kurtin Fayne sold this property to Inc. Gf Parking for $0.00 on 1991-09-06. View Document
- Louis Decd Fayne & Gladys Kurtinex Fayne sold this property to Fayne, Gladys, Kurtin for $0.00 on 1977-06-06. View Document
- Benjamin Kurtin sold this property to Louis Decd Ex Fayne for $0.00 on 1973-08-28. View Document
- Louis Decd Ex Fayne took a mortgage for $0.00 from Benjamin Kurtin on 1973-08-28. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 84 White Street Llc, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Managing Agent: Rialto Management Corp, Scott Lerman, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Head Officer: Juan Lacroze, 872 Madison Avenue #2A, New York, NY 10021
- Site Manager: Daniel Marmol,
- 65 Audubon Ave, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 95.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 16,340.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 16,340.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 30,875.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 30,875.0 sq. ft.
- Garages And Gasoline Stations
- Unlicensed Parking Lot
- Land Use
- Parking Facilities
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.