Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Richnol Realty Company Satisfied their Mortgage with Nush Realty Corp on 1992-08-19. View Document
- 65 Arden St Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Howard Rich on 1988-07-14. View Document
- 65 Arden St Corp took a mortgage for $109,000.00 from Howard Rich on 1986-09-04. View Document
- Richnol Realty Co sold this property to 65 Arden St Corp for $0.00 on 1986-08-29. View Document
- On 1977-03-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Nush Realty Corp to Leonard M Amsterdam. View Document
- Richnol Realty Company took a mortgage for $0.00 from Nush Realty Corp on 1977-03-25. View Document
- Nush Realty Corp sold this property to Richnol Realty Company for $0.00 on 1977-03-25. View Document
- Maurice Loewy & Miriam Loewy sold this property to Nush Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1977-03-25. View Document
- On 1973-07-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Herbert Loewy to Herbert Jr Loewy & James Loewy. View Document
- On 1970-05-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from American Irving Svngs Bk & American Svngs Bank & Irving Savings Bank to Irene Loewy & Herbert Loewy & Samuel Loewy. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 11, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 65 Arden Streetcorp., 1881 Broadway #4FL, New York, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: C/O Aj Clarke Re Corp, Steved Kaplan, 1881 Broadway, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Richard Nolte C/O Aj Clarke, 1881 Broadway, New York, NY 10023
- Officer: Donna Nolte, 1881 Broadway, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Luis Lopez,
- 65 Arden St, 10040
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 60.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 20,640.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,070.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 39,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 14,290.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.