Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 2010-08-18. Parties: Reniassance 632 Broadway LLC, Inc. Petsmart View Document
- Memorandum Of Lease (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2010-02-16. Parties: Renaissance 632 Broadway LLC, Inc. Petsmart View Document
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2007-11-21. Parties: Bernard Fishel L/W/T & Kenneth Fishel As Trustee & Robert S Fishel As Trustee, Renaissance 632 Broadway LLC View Document
- Mci, Inc., On Behalf Of Its Former Shareholders & Shareholders Of Mci Inc. & Shareholders Of Mci Inc & Mci, Inc, On Behalf Of Its Former Shareholders sold this property to Eli Acquisition LLC for $15,792,259.42 on 2006-01-06. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2006-05-03, Debtor: Maria Fishel & Kenneth L Fishel, Secured Party: Citimortage, INC, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-12-12, Debtor: Maria Fishel & Kenneth L Fishel, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1999-05-21, Debtor: Gdm Projects LLC, Secured Party: Richard Schlesinger, Assignee: View Document
- Kenneth L. As Trustee Fishel & Robert S. Astrustee Fishel & Bernard L/W/T/ Fishel sold this property to Renaissance 632 Broadway LLC for $0.00 on 1996-12-31. View Document
- Robert S. Trustee Fishel & Kenneth L. Trustee Fishel & Bernard L/W/T Fishel sold this property to Robert S. Trustee Fishel & Kenneth L. Trustee Fishel & Bernard L/W/T Fishel for $0.00 on 1996-08-16. View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-07-03. Parties: Fay Extrs Fishel & Harold B Extrs Pomeranz & Bernard Lwt Fishel, Fay Trtees Fishel & Harold B Trtee Pomeranz View Document
- Details Publishing Corp leased this property from Ken-Rob Company Dba & Trust U/1/W/T B. Fishel on 1990-02-26 View Document
- Bernard Est/Of Fishel & Fay Exec Fishel & Harold B.Exec Pomeranz sold this property to Harold B.Tr Pomeranz & Fay Tr Fishel & Bernard L/W/T Fishel for $0.00 on 1985-07-01. View Document
- 632 Broadway, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.17ft x 196.33ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -150,603.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 49,085.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -101,518.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 63,810.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -86,792.5 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Bank Building - Designed Exclusively For Banking
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.