Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 703 District Corp. sold this property to 630 Tenth Avenue LLC for $0.00 on 2004-12-29. View Document
- Peter Giaimo sold this property to 703 District Corp for $0.00 on 1978-06-22. View Document
- Clara Lisi sold this property to Peter Giaimo for $0.00 on 1975-01-07. View Document
- Clara Lisi took a mortgage for $0.00 from Estelle Braun & Louis Klein & Sandor Braun & Shirley Klein on 1966-12-20. View Document
- Estelle Braun & Louis Klein & Sandor Braun & Shirley Klein sold this property to Clara Lisi for $0.00 on 1966-12-20. View Document
- Lousan Realty Corp sold this property to Estelle Braun & Louis Klein & Sandor Braun & Shirley Klein for $0.00 on 1966-12-20. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1966-01-05 between Lousan Realty Corp and Jennie Novik View Document
- On 1966-01-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Shirley Brecher & Gladys Tr Lublin & Emil Tr Lublin & Isador Decd Lublin & Martin Lublin & Emil Lublin to Jennie Novik. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 5, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 630 Tenth Avenue Llc, 643 10 Avenue, New York, NY 10036
- Managing Agent: Joseph Giaimo, 643 10 Avenue, New York City, NY 10036
- Head Officer: Peter Giaimo, 643 10 Avenue, New York, NY 10036
- Officer: Joseph Giaimo, 643 Tenth Avenue, New York, NY 10036
- 630 10th Ave, 10036
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.08ft x 75.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 11,323.62 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,663.62 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,226.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,566.5 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.