Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $970,000.00 dated 2015-02-24 between Andrew Jamison & Eu-Gene Sung and Mers View Document
- Andrew Jamison & Eu-Gene Sung took a mortgage for $1,603.69 from Mers on 2015-02-24. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,018,000.00 dated 2012-08-15 between Andrew Jamison & Eu-Gene Sung and Mers & N.A. Hsbc Bank Usa View Document
- Andrew Jamison & Eu-Gene Sung took a mortgage for $5,612.74 from Mers & N.A. Hsbc Bank Usa on 2012-08-15. View Document
- On 2012-08-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation Usa & Mers Inc to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC & N.A. Hsbc Bank Usa. View Document
- Andrew Jamison & Eu-Gene Sung was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Downing Court Condonminium on 2011-03-18 View Document
- Andrew Jamison & Eu-Gene Sung took a mortgage for $1,035,000.00 from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation & Inc. Mers on 2011-03-18. View Document
- Gino Pepoli sold this property to Andrew Jamison & Eu-Gene Sung for $1,380,000.00 on 2011-03-18. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-01-24. Parties: The Downing Court Condominium View Document
- Ilene W. Ross & Howard A. Ross Satisfied their Mortgage with Crossland Svgs, FSB on 1989-10-02. View Document
- Ilene W. Ross & Howard A. Ross sold this property to Barbara S. Trst Wise & Juliet Fbo Wise for $0.00 on 1989-06-23. View Document
- Release dated 1987-07-29 between Manufacturers Han Trco and Lesal Associates View Document
- Ilene W. Ross & Howard A. Ross took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Crossland Savings on 1987-07-29. View Document
- Howard A Ross & Ilene W Ross was granted Power of Attorney for Downing Court Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-07-29 View Document
- Lesal Associates sold this property to Howard A Ross & Ilene W Ross for $0.00 on 1987-05-20. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-05. Parties: Lesal Associates View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-05 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Downing Court Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Gerald Finkel, 63 Downing St #8C, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Aja-Reigh Brewster, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Aja-Reigh Brewster,
- 63 Downing St #8B, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 86.39ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 38,724.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,280.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 22,514.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,930.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 73,170.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 38,726.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.