Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jeannie Park & David Chan sold this property to Jeannie Park for $0.00 on 2013-06-27. View Document
- Jeannie Park & David Chan Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank, NA on 2009-10-30. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-01-24. Parties: The Downing Court Condominium View Document
- Jeannie Park & David Chan took a mortgage for $240,000.00 from First Fed S&L Asscnroch on 1993-12-02. View Document
- Richard Katzen sold this property to Jeannie Park & David Chan for $0.00 on 1993-11-19. View Document
- Richard Katzen took a mortgage for $40,000.00 from Manufacturers Hano Tr Co on 1989-10-12. View Document
- Richard Katzen was granted Power of Attorney for Downing Court Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-10-26 View Document
- Richard Katzen took a mortgage for $248,000.00 from Manufacturers Han Trco on 1987-10-26. View Document
- Lesal Assocs sold this property to Richard Katzen for $0.00 on 1987-10-01. View Document
- Richard Katzen was granted Power of Attorney for Neal Johnston on 1987-10-26 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-05. Parties: Lesal Associates View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-05 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Downing Court Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Gerald Finkel, 63 Downing St #8C, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Aja-Reigh Brewster, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Aja-Reigh Brewster,
- 63 Downing St #4C, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 86.39ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 38,724.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,280.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 22,514.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,930.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 73,170.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 38,726.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.