Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Brian A Lathrop & John E Verzi took a mortgage for $10,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na on 2014-10-23. View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-06-21. Parties: Brian A Lathrop & John E Verzi, Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-01-24. Parties: The Downing Court Condominium View Document
- Brian A Lathrop & John E Verzi took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-10-22. View Document
- Paula M. Devico Satisfied their Mortgage with Bell Mortgagee Bnkngltd on 1993-09-22. View Document
- Paula M. Devicq sold this property to Brian A. Lathrop for $0.00 on 1993-07-07. View Document
- Brian A Lathrop took a mortgage for $165,750.00 from Chemical Bank on 1993-07-20. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1990-08-31. Parties: American Felt Bld Cdbd/ View Document
- On 1989-11-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Comfed Savings Bank to State St Bank & Trust Co. View Document
- On 1989-02-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bell Mtge Banking Ltd to Comfed Savings Bank. View Document
- Paula M. Devico took a mortgage for $185,600.00 from Bell Mortgage Bankngltd on 1988-10-11. View Document
- Paula M Devico was granted Power of Attorney for Downing Court Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-10-04 View Document
- Lesal Associates sold this property to Paula M Devicq for $0.00 on 1988-09-16. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-03-16. Parties: Lesal Associates, Manufacturers Han Trco View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-05. Parties: Lesal Associates View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-05 View Document
- 63 Downing St #4A, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 86.39ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 38,724.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,280.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 22,514.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,930.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 73,170.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 38,726.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.