Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,064,000.00 dated 2015-08-17 between Michael A Maurice and N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Michael A Maurice took a mortgage for $22,629.17 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2015-08-17. View Document
- Michael A Maurice was granted Power of Attorney for Downing Court Condominium on 2012-05-02 View Document
- Michael A Maurice took a mortgage for $1,120,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2012-05-02. View Document
- Corky Hale Stoller & Mike Stoller sold this property to Michael A Maurice for $1,400,000.00 on 2012-05-02. View Document
- Corky Hale Stoller was granted Power of Attorney for Eric P Gonchar on 2012-03-16 View Document
- Mike Stoller was granted Power of Attorney for Eric P Gonchar on 2012-03-16 View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-01-24. Parties: The Downing Court Condominium View Document
- Corky Hale Stoller & Mike Stoller was granted Power of Attorney for Downing Court Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-07-29 View Document
- Lesal Assocaites sold this property to Corky Hale Stoller & Mike Stoller for $0.00 on 1988-07-20. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1987-06-05. Parties: Lesal Associates View Document
- Maps filed 1987-06-05 View Document
- Listing price was changed from $1,395,000 to $1,400,000 on 2012-05-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-05-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-03-10 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,395,000 on 2012-02-18 View Listing
- 63 Downing St #2C, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 86.39ft x 150.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 38,724.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 4,280.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 22,514.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -11,930.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 73,170.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 38,726.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.