Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Alice Yang & Howard C Yang Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2015-05-04. View Document
- Samuel Semerjian took a mortgage for $421,000.00 from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc on 2015-04-23. View Document
- Samuel Semerjian was granted Power of Attorney for Cooper Square Condominium on 2015-04-23 View Document
- Howard C Yang & Alice Yang sold this property to Samuel Semerjian for $1,021,000.00 on 2015-04-23. View Document
- Alice Yang was granted Power of Attorney for Howard C Yang on 2015-02-26 View Document
- Andrew J. Szado Satisfied their Mortgage with City Fed Sv/Ln Acoc on 1989-01-17. View Document
- Robert Braden was granted Power of Attorney for Cooper Square Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-10-28 View Document
- Andrew J Szabo sold this property to Robert Braden for $0.00 on 1987-09-30. View Document
- Andrew J. Szabo took a mortgage for $136,350.00 from City Federal S&L Assn on 1985-12-30. View Document
- Andrew J Szabo was granted Power of Attorney for 63-69 Cooper Sq Cd Bd/Mg on 1985-10-28 View Document
- Cooper Third Associates sold this property to Andrew J. Szabo for $0.00 on 1985-10-21. View Document
- Release dated 1985-09-20 between Greater Ny Savings Bank and Cooper Third Associates View Document
- On 1985-09-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Bank to Greater Ny Savings Bank. View Document
- Maps filed 1985-06-06 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-06-06. Parties: Cooper Third Associates View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Cooper Square Condominium, ONE Union Square West #4FL, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Buchbinder & Warren Llc, Rosemary Paparo, ONE Union Square West #4FL, New York, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Robert Marking, ONE Union Square West #4FL, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Alex Schwartz, ONE Union Square West #4FL, New York, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Justin Rabin,
- 63 Cooper Square #6H, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 68.58ft x 74.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,458.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,882.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 30,450.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 110.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,987.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,647.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.