- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Daniel Sachs took a mortgage for $96,500.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2003-04-09. View Document
- Daniel Sachs took a mortgage for $322,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2003-04-09. View Document
- Rajesh Madan & Ruchira Das Madan sold this property to Daniel Sachs for $465,000.00 on 2003-04-09. View Document
- Ruchira D Madan was granted Power of Attorney for Rajesh Madan on 2003-03-29 View Document
- Rajesh Madan & Ruchira Das Madan took a mortgage for $147,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1998-11-24. View Document
- Rajesh Madan & Ruchira Das Madan was granted Power of Attorney for Cooper Square Condominium on 1998-11-24 View Document
- Oliver Y. Mikhailoff sold this property to Rajesh Madan & Ruchira Das Madan for $0.00 on 1998-10-09. View Document
- Linda Quinet sold this property to Oliviery Mikhailoff for $0.00 on 1990-12-10. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1985-11-22. Parties: Chase Manhattan Bankna View Document
- Linda Quinet & Christian Quinet was granted Power of Attorney for Arthur Geller & Sheldon Bernstein on 1985-11-22 View Document
- Linda Quinet & Christian Quinet took a mortgage for $144,000.00 from Dime Savgs Bank/Newyork on 1985-11-22. View Document
- Cooper Third Assocs sold this property to Linda Quinet & Christian Quinet for $0.00 on 1985-11-04. View Document
- Release dated 1985-09-20 between Greater Ny Savings Bank and Cooper Third Associates View Document
- On 1985-09-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Bank to Greater Ny Savings Bank. View Document
- Maps filed 1985-06-06 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-06-06. Parties: Cooper Third Associates View Document
- 63 Cooper Square #3H, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 68.58ft x 74.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,458.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,882.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 30,450.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 110.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,987.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,647.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area