Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Initial UCC1 dated 2012-05-30, Debtor: Squarevista Ii, LLC, Secured Party: Interaudi Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Squarevista Ii, LLC by Interaudi Bank or 2012-05-14 View Document
- Squarevista Ii, LLC took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from Interaudi Bank on 2012-05-14. View Document
- Shani Sheffield Higgins sold this property to Squarevista Ii, LLC for $975,000.00 on 2008-10-17. View Document
- Aurelien Larger was granted Power of Attorney for Packman, Esq, Scott on 2008-07-25 View Document
- Shani Sheffield Higgins was granted Power of Attorney for Matthew D Schwartz & Paul R Herrick on 2008-10-16 View Document
- Robert L. Fitzner Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Norwest Mortgage Ofny on 2002-12-12. View Document
- Shirrel Rhoades & Diane Rhoades Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 2002-09-17. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2002-04-29, Debtor: Shani Sheffield Higgins, Secured Party: William Higgins Irrevocable Living Trust, Assignee: View Document
- Shani Skeffield Higgins was granted Power of Attorney for Cooper Square Condominium on 2002-04-26 View Document
- Diane Rhoades was granted Power of Attorney for Shmuel Esq. Agami on 2002-04-26 View Document
- Shirrel Rhoades was granted Power of Attorney for Shmuel Esq. Agami on 2002-04-26 View Document
- Diane Rhoades & Shirrel Rhodes sold this property to Shani Sheffield Higgins for $0.00 on 2002-04-01. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1985-10-09. Parties: Chase Manhattan Bankn A View Document
- Shirrel Rhoades & Diane Rhoades was granted Power of Attorney for Cooper Square Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1985-10-09 View Document
- Shirrel Rhoades & Diane Rhoades took a mortgage for $157,500.00 from Dime Savings Bank/Ny on 1985-10-09. View Document
- Cooper Third Associates sold this property to Shirrel Rhoades & Diane Rhoades for $0.00 on 1985-09-30. View Document
- Release dated 1985-09-20 between Greater Ny Savings Bank and Cooper Third Associates View Document
- On 1985-09-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Bank to Greater Ny Savings Bank. View Document
- Maps filed 1985-06-06 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-06-06. Parties: Cooper Third Associates View Document
- 63 Cooper Square #2F, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 68.58ft x 74.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 17,458.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,882.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 30,450.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 110.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,987.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,647.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.