Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2010-07-27, Debtor: Hector Maldonado, Secured Party: 45 Vermilyea Associates, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-05-21 between Inc. Hello Card & Dominican Communications Corp. and D.C. Paging Expressinc. & Pronto Envios & R.D. Envios & Hello Travel Inc. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-09-20. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance View Document
- Commissioner Of Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1985-07-31. View Document
- On 1984-11-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 41-51 Vermilyea Avecorp to Simon Villanacci & Thomas Perrone. View Document
- On 1983-05-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from John Rudder to Harry C. Fotopoulos. View Document
- Vermilyea Realty Corp. sold this property to 45 Vermilyea Associates for $0.00 on 1983-05-20. View Document
- Vermilvea Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with John Rudder on 1983-05-27. View Document
- Vermilyea Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from John Rudder on 1976-02-23. View Document
- John Rudder sold this property to Vermilyea Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1976-02-23. View Document
- Richard N Carash & John Rudder sold this property to John Rudder for $0.00 on 1976-02-23. View Document
- John Rudder & Richard N Corash took a mortgage for $0.00 from 41-51 Vermilyea Avecorp on 1974-04-30. View Document
- 41-51 Vermilyea Avecorp sold this property to John Rudder & Richard N Corash for $0.00 on 1974-04-30. View Document
- Robert F Lewine & Lewine Holding Corp sold this property to 41-51 Vermilyea Avecorp for $0.00 on 1967-02-27. View Document
- William D London & Abram Fremer & Dewey Et Al Fragetta sold this property to Irving I Ex Lewine & Lewine Holding Corp for $0.00 on 1966-12-21. View Document
- On 1966-03-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Levine Holding Corp to Irving I Decd Levine. View Document
- 624 Academy St, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 25.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,100.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,750.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; One Story
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.