Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2015-12-30. Parties: Ninth Avenue Realty LLC, New York Commercial Bank View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2011-02-23, Debtor: Ninth Avenue Realty, LLC, Secured Party: New York Commerical Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Ninth Avenue Realty, LLC by New York Commerical Bank or 2011-01-28 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,620,000.00 dated 2011-01-28 between Ninth Avenue Realty, LLC and New York Commerical Bank View Document
- Ninth Avenue Realty, LLC took a mortgage for $65,937.69 from New York Commerical Bank on 2011-01-28. View Document
- On 2011-01-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from New York Community Bank to New York Commerical Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $1,799,420.46 dated 2004-08-17 between New York Community Bank & Successor To Queens County Savings Bank and Ninth Avenue Realty LLC View Document
- On 2001-09-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Republic National Bank Of New York to Durst Building Corporation. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2000-09-18 between Queens County Savings Bank and Llc Ninth Avenue Realty View Document
- Llc Ninth Avenue Realty took a mortgage for $406,575.85 from Queens County Savings Bank on 2000-09-18. View Document
- Eastern Pork Products Company sold this property to Llc Ninth Avenue Realty for $0.00 on 1998-06-30. View Document
- Llc Ninth Avenue Realty took a mortgage for $1,500,000.00 from Queens County Savings Bank on 1998-09-01. View Document
- Release dated 1998-08-11 between Republic National Bank Of New York and Eastern Port Products Company View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1998-08-11. Parties: Republic National Bank Of New York View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1998-08-03, Debtor: Llc Ninth Avenue Realty, Secured Party: Queens County Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-02-12. Parties: Eastern Pork Products Company, Republic National Bank Of New York View Document
- Eastern Pork Products Company took a mortgage for $11,000,000.00 from Republic National Bank Of New York on 1996-11-07. View Document
- On 1996-11-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Eastern Pork Products Company to Republic National Bank Of New York. View Document
- Jonathan D Fbo Durst & Robert D Tr Steefel & Thomas G Fbo Durst & Royal H Tr Durst & Nan A Fbo Rothschild & Joshua L Fbo Durst & Peter D Fbo Durst & Stephen M Fbo Durst & Seymour B Tr Durst & Robert Fbo Durst & Douglas Fbo Durst & Laurel A Fbo Durst & Leslie B Fbo Durst & Wendy Fbo Durst & Robin P Fbo Durst sold this property to for $0.00 on 1975-07-16. View Document
- Allied Supermarketsinc sold this property to Robert D Tr Steefel & Royal H Tr Durst for $0.00 on 1975-06-18. View Document
- Alma D Askin & Seymour B Durst & Roy H Durst & David Durst sold this property to Allied Supermarketsinc for $0.00 on 1975-06-17. View Document
- 617 9th Ave, 10036
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.08ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,098.16 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,178.16 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,302.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 10,382.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Single Or Multiple Dwelling With Stores Or Offices
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.