- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-10-29 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $6,000 on 2014-09-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-07-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-05-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,550,000 on 2014-04-24 View Listing
- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Thomas Gaffney & Mary Gaffney Satisfied their Mortgage with Manufacturers And Traders Trust Company on 2014-07-03. View Document
- Mary Gaffney was granted Power of Attorney for Thomas Gaffney on 2014-06-26 View Document
- 610 West 110Th Street Condominium was granted Power of Attorney for Jrm Realty Holdings LLC on 2014-07-01 View Document
- Thomas Gaffney & Mary Gaffney sold this property to Jrm Realty Holdings LLC for $1,575,000.00 on 2014-07-01. View Document
- Thomas Gaffney & Mary Gaffney took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from Manufacturers And Traders Trust Company on 2009-02-20. View Document
- Release dated 2008-12-09 between 610 West 110Th Street Holdings LLC and N.A Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-12-24. Parties: 610 West 110Th Street Holdings LLC, N.A Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Thomas Gaffney & Mary Gaffney was granted Power of Attorney for 610 West 110Th Street Condominium on 2008-12-16 View Document
- 610 West 110Th Street Holdings LLC sold this property to Thomas Gaffney & Mary Gaffney for $1,247,356.25 on 2008-12-16. View Document
- Maps filed 2008-08-07 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-08-07. Parties: 610 West 110Th Street Condominium View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 610 West 110Th Street Condominium, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Kevin Cantor, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Steven Salargo, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Sean Mcdonald,
- 610 Cathedral Parkway #5D, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -26,000.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -21,200.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area