Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Nehad Chowdhury was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board Of 610 West 110Th Street Condomi on 2011-07-12 View Document
- 1942 Realty LLC sold this property to Nehad Chowdhury for $1,125,000.00 on 2011-07-12. View Document
- 1942 Realty LLC was granted Power of Attorney for 610 West 110Th Street Condominium on 2010-06-15 View Document
- 610 West 110Th Street Holdings LLC sold this property to 1942 Realty LLC for $415,740.00 on 2010-06-15. View Document
- Maps filed 2008-08-07 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-08-07. Parties: 610 West 110Th Street Condominium View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-12-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,200 to $4,800 on 2012-11-15 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,200 on 2012-09-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,500 to $5,400 on 2012-09-08 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,500 on 2012-08-14 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 610 West 110Th Street Condominium, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Kevin Cantor, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Steven Salargo, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Sean Mcdonald,
- 610 Cathedral Parkway #12D, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 60,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -26,000.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 65,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -21,200.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.