Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Genevieve A Wilson Smith sold this property to Genevieve A Wilson Smith & As Trustee Jeffery Rubin & Genevieve A Smith & Genevieve A. Smith 2010 Irrevocable Trust & As Trustee Caroline Smith Edlund for $0.00 on 2011-03-01. View Document
- Genevieve A Wilson-Smith Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2009-06-19. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2009-06-24. Parties: N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $605,000.00 dated 2009-05-20 between Genevieve A Wilson-Smith and N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Genevieve A Wilson-Smith took a mortgage for $225,078.34 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2009-05-20. View Document
- On 2009-05-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Emigrant Funding Corporation to Jpmorgan Chase Bank. View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2009-03-20. Parties: Genevieve A Smith, Emigrant Funding Corp. View Document
- Genevieve A Wilson-Smith took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2004-08-31. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-04-09, Debtor: Genevieve A Smith, Secured Party: Emigrant Funding Corporation, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Emigrant Funding Corporation by Genevieve A Wilson Smith & Genevieve A Smith Aka or 2004-02-05 View Document
- Genevieve A Wilson Smith & Genevieve A Smith Aka took a mortgage for $499,000.00 from Emigrant Funding Corporation on 2004-02-05. View Document
- Genevieve A.Wilson Executor Of Smith & William E. L/W/T Smith sold this property to Genevieve A.Wilson Smith for $0.00 on 1993-12-01. View Document
- Jerome B. Ackerman Satisfied their Mortgage with Irving Svgs Bank on 1992-03-12. View Document
- William E Smith sold this property to Genevieve A Wilson Smith & William E Smith for $0.00 on 1991-07-23. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1973-08-13 between William E Smith and American Savings Bank View Document
- William E Smith took a mortgage for $0.00 from Helen A Wallerstein on 1972-10-04. View Document
- Helen A Wallerstein sold this property to William E Smith for $0.00 on 1972-10-04. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 28, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Individual Owner: # #, # #, #, None #
- Corporate Owner: Genevieve A Smith 2010 Irrevocable Trust, 61 Charles Street, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Genevieve Smith, 61 Charles St, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Genevieve Smith, 61 Charles Street, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Caroline Edlund, 61 Charles Street, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Genevieve Wilson Smith,
- 61 Charles St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 95.25ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 4,617.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 9,120.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,040.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Three Families
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Walk-Up Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.