Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-04-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,250 to $2,200 on 2016-03-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,250 on 2016-03-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-03-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-09-18 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $1,925 on 2013-09-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-09-30 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $1,800 on 2012-09-05 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 27, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Two Hand Realty, Llc, 830 6Th Ave #4 FL, New York, NY 10001
- Managing Agent: Two Hand Realty Llc, Elmadani Sadek, 830 6Th Ave #4 FL, New York, NY 10001
- Head Officer: Elmadani Sadek, 830 6Th Ave #4 FL, New York, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Demush Kryzuan,
- 601 10th Ave #4D, 10036
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 30,100.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,400.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,800.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Fireproof Without Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.