Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2008-06-17, Debtor: Esther Pinchevsky, Secured Party: Empire State Fuel, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1994-08-10, Debtor: Esther Pinchevsky, Secured Party: Empire State Fuel, Assignee: View Document
- 600-602 Tenth Ave Corp. took a mortgage for $27,623.00 from Sol Lieberman on 1984-06-01. View Document
- Sal Lieberman sold this property to 600-602 10Th Ave Realty for $0.00 on 1979-10-11. View Document
- Van Dorn Realty Corp sold this property to Sol Ieberman for $0.00 on 1979-01-26. View Document
- Standin Equity Co Corp sold this property to Van Dorn Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1970-08-04. View Document
- Tenth Ave Holding Corp sold this property to Standin Equity Co Corp for $0.00 on 1970-08-03. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 14, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 600-602 Tenth Ave Realty Corp, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Arnold S. Warwick & Co., Ltd, Matthew Warwick, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Esther Pinchevsky, 163 Bank Street #1ST, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Hy Nusimov, 600 Tenth Ave #1RN, Ny, NY 10036
- Site Manager: Matthew Warwick,
- 600 10th Ave, 10036
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,795.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,995.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.