Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-11-25 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,100 to $2,200 on 2015-11-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,050 to $2,100 on 2013-11-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,900 to $2,050 on 2013-11-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,100 to $1,900 on 2013-01-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,000 to $2,100 on 2013-01-03 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,000 on 2012-12-20 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 4, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 600-602 Tenth Ave Realty Corp, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Arnold S. Warwick & Co., Ltd, Matthew Warwick, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Esther Pinchevsky, 163 Bank Street #1ST, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Hy Nusimov, 600 Tenth Ave #1RN, Ny, NY 10036
- Site Manager: Matthew Warwick,
- 600 10th Ave #1FN, 10036
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,050.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,795.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,995.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.