Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Seth W Goren sold this property to Lisa Smith for $415,000.00 on 2008-01-04. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2007-11-27, Debtor: Lisa Smith, Secured Party: Countrywide Bank, FSB, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2001-01-26. Parties: Angela M. Vangi, M & T Mortgage Corporation, Chase Mortgage Company View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-06-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2012-06-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-06-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-06-06 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,500 on 2012-05-31 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $485,000 on 2012-04-30 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,400 on 2012-04-10 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 13, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 60 East 9Th Street Owners, 60 East 9Th St, Ny, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Rose Associates Inc, David Spector, 200 Madison Avenue #5THFL, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Adrienne Alicea, 200 Madison Ave #5TH FL, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Michael Coopersmith, 60 East 9Th St, Ny, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Barry Koegan,
- 60 E 9th St #241, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 174.33ft x 184.96ft
- Condo Number
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 273,308.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 68,882.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 272,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 67,974.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 295,100.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 90,674.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Co-Op Within A Condominium
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.