Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jose Lloves & Bienvenido Alvarez Satisfied their Mortgage with John G. Kneiling on 1987-02-17. View Document
- John G. Kneiling leased this property from Jose Lloves & Bienvenido Alvarez on 1982-04-08 View Document
- Jose Lloves & Bienvenido Alvarez took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from John G. Kneiling on 1982-04-08. View Document
- John G. Kneiling sold this property to Jose Lloves & Bienvenido Alvarez for $0.00 on 1982-01-28. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- 62 Charles Street Corp sold this property to John G Kneiling for $0.00 on 1968-07-25. View Document
- On 1968-07-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Digest Realty Corp to Robert F Shuping. View Document
- 62 Charles Street Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Digest Realty Corp on 1968-07-15. View Document
- 62 Charles Street Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from East River Savings Bank on 1968-07-15. View Document
- Carmen Uchupi & Ira L Fernandez sold this property to 62 Charles Street Corp for $0.00 on 1968-07-15. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 30, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Celanova Real Estate Co, 62 Charles Street, New York City, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Bienvenid Alvarez, 62 Charles Street, New York City, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Jose Lloves, 62 Charles Street, New York City, NY 10014
- Officer: Benvenido Alvarez, 62 Charles Street, New York City, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Antonio Angamarca,
- 60 Charles St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 21.5ft x 76.58ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 4,002.21 sq. ft.
Remaining -517.79 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 7,905.6 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,385.6 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.