Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2013-10-07 between Nyc Department Of Transportation and Vjhc Development Corp. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2003-06-13 between Nycdot Div. Of Franchises, Concessions, & Consents and Vjhc Development Corp. View Document
- Abacus Realty Associates sold this property to Vjhc Development Corp. for $0.00 on 1999-12-31. View Document
- Dbb Realty Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with W.M. Olliffe on 2000-02-18. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-04-29 between Buck H. Wong & Toy B. Wong and Abacus Realty Associates View Document
- Dbb Realty Corp sold this property to Abacus Realty Assoc for $0.00 on 1990-06-18. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-10-19. Parties: Abacus Realty Assoc View Document
- Dbb Realty Corp. sold this property to Abacus Realty Assocs for $0.00 on 1986-12-22. View Document
- Hong Wah Restaurantcorp leased this property from W.M. Olliffe on 1983-05-12 View Document
- W.M. Olliffe Satisfied their Mortgage with Herbert M. Etux Wilks on 1982-12-16. View Document
- On 1982-12-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from W. M Olliffe to Buck H. Wong & Toy B. Wong. View Document
- Dbb Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $780,000.00 from W.M. Olliffe on 1982-12-16. View Document
- W.M. Olliffe sold this property to Dbb Realty Corp. for $0.00 on 1982-12-10. View Document
- W M Olliffe took a mortgage for $0.00 from Herbert M Wilks on 1968-12-31. View Document
- Herbert M Wilks & Mathilde C Wilks sold this property to W M Oliffe for $0.00 on 1968-12-31. View Document
- Wilks Rlty Corp sold this property to Herbert M Wilks & Mathilde C Wilks for $0.00 on 1968-09-27. View Document
- 6 Bowery, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 36.3ft x 80.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 8,895.84 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,464.16 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 15,516.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 156.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,809.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,449.0 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Office Building; Semi-Fireproof
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.