Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2000-12-01. Parties: Mono Mr. Schwarz View Document
- Mono Schwarz sold this property to L.L.C. 6 Bond Street for $0.00 on 1998-02-02. View Document
- Keiho Corporation sold this property to Mono Schwarz for $0.00 on 1994-07-21. View Document
- Mono Schwarz was granted Power of Attorney for George Schwarz on 1994-07-28 View Document
- Vacate Order (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 1994-07-08. Parties: Commissioner Of Finance City Of New York, City Of New York View Document
- Commissioner/Finance sold this property to City Of New York for $0.00 on 1993-02-03. View Document
- Above Property granted an easement to New York Tele Co on 1989-01-30. View Document
- David Geula Satisfied their Mortgage with Sol Weitzman & Irving Weitzman on 1988-08-01. View Document
- Keiho Corporation & Susan Barlow & Marvin Waldman Satisfied their Mortgage with 6 Bond St Sassociates & David Geula on 1988-08-01. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1987-09-22 between 6 Bond St Assocs and Keiho Corporation View Document
- Keiho Corporation took a mortgage for $34,052.50 from on 1987-09-22. View Document
- On 1987-09-22 a mortgage on this property was transferred from David Geula to 6 Bond St Assocs. View Document
- Susan Barlow & Marvin Waldman sold this property to Keiho Corporation for $0.00 on 1987-08-27. View Document
- David Geula sold this property to Susan Barlow & Marvin Waldman & 6 Bond St Associates for $0.00 on 1985-06-05. View Document
- Susan Barlow & Marvin Waldman took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from David Geula on 1985-06-07. View Document
- David Geula sold this property to Susan Barlow & Marvin Waldman for $0.00 on 1985-06-05. View Document
- David Geula took a mortgage for $400,000.00 from Sol Weitzman & Irving Weitzman on 1984-06-04. View Document
- Sol Weitzman & Irving Weitzman sold this property to David Geula for $0.00 on 1984-05-31. View Document
- Weitzman Realty Co Inc sold this property to Sol Weitzman & Irving Weitzman for $0.00 on 1984-03-15. View Document
- 6 Bond St, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,670.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 12,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -170.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,580.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.