Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2007-03-21 between Forrest W Myers and Board Of Managers Of Soho International Arts Condo & City Of New York View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2001-08-03. Parties: Lawrence Burstein View Document
- Jemmak Group Inc. Satisfied their Mortgage with National Bank Of Newyork City on 1999-01-12. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1999-01-12. Parties: N.A. Fleet Bank View Document
- Jemmak Group Inc sold this property to Boonco Industries LLC for $0.00 on 1998-07-23. View Document
- Boonco Industries, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Soho International Arts Condominium on 1998-09-28 View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1989-12-14. Parties: Jemmak Group Inc, National Westminsterbk View Document
- On 1989-12-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jemmak Group Inc to National Westminsterbk. View Document
- National Westminsterbk took a mortgage for $199,999.82 from Jemmak Group Inc on 1989-12-13. View Document
- On 1989-12-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Bank N.Y.C. to National Westminsterbk. View Document
- Inc. Jemmak Group took a mortgage for $700,000.00 from National Bank/N.Y.C. on 1984-11-21. View Document
- Soho Landmark Assoc & 599 Associates sold this property to Jemmak Group,Inc., for $0.00 on 1984-10-25. View Document
- Jemmak Group Inc was granted Power of Attorney for Soho Intl Arts Cd B/Mgrs on 1984-11-21 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1984-03-02 between 599 Associates and Broadway Houston Assoc. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1984-02-27. Parties: 599 Associates & Soho Landmark Associates View Document
- Maps filed 1984-02-27 View Document
- 599 Broadway #7, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 52.0ft x 200.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -99,287.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 61,315.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -37,972.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 79,709.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -19,577.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.