Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $417,000.00 dated 2006-05-22 between Kelly Atkinson and Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation View Document
- Lewis Kelly Jr Atkinson took a mortgage for $51,000.00 from Mers on 2006-05-22. View Document
- On 2002-01-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation to Cendant Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- L. Kelly Jr. Atkinson took a mortgage for $475,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation on 2000-02-25. View Document
- L. Kelly Jr. Atkinson was granted Power of Attorney for Broadway Mercer Condominium on 2000-02-25 View Document
- 597 Broadway Development Corp. sold this property to L. Kelly Jr. Atkinson for $0.00 on 2000-01-26. View Document
- Release dated 1996-05-07 between United National Bank and Inc. Shirt Art & 597 Broadway Development Corp. View Document
- On 1993-08-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Fka Shirt Art & 597 Broadway Dvpmntcp. to United National Bank. View Document
- 597 Broadway Devpmntcp. took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from United National Bank on 1993-08-13. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-12-30. Parties: 597 Broadway Dvlp Cp View Document
- Maps filed 1988-12-30 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Broadway Mercer Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12 FL, Ny, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Debora Angelico, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Kelly Atkinson, 666 Broadway #12 FL, Ny, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Debora Angelico,
- 597 Broadway #3M, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 200.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -40,718.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 25,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -15,718.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,218.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.