Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-11-08. Parties: Broadway Mercer Condominium View Document
- Jackson Real Estate Holdings Inc. was granted Power of Attorney for Broadway Mercer Condominium on 2013-03-06 View Document
- Stiefel Dockweiler 597 LLC sold this property to Jackson Real Estate Holdings Inc. for $4,480,000.00 on 2013-03-06. View Document
- Stiefel Dockweiler 597 LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Broadway Mercer Condominium on 2006-04-25 View Document
- Frank Stiefel sold this property to Stiefel Dockweiler 597 LLC for $0.00 on 2005-04-25. View Document
- Inc. Tyj sold this property to Frank Stiefel for $0.00 on 1992-12-14. View Document
- Tyj Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Societe Financiere Etc on 1993-01-08. View Document
- Tyj Inc took a mortgage for $900,000.00 from Societe Financiere Etc on 1991-08-27. View Document
- 597 Broadway Dev Corp sold this property to Tyj Inc for $0.00 on 1989-09-13. View Document
- Inc. Tyj was granted Power of Attorney for Broadway Mercer Cd Bd/Mg on 1989-09-14 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-12-30. Parties: 597 Broadway Dvlp Cp View Document
- Maps filed 1988-12-30 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Broadway Mercer Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12 FL, Ny, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Debora Angelico, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Kelly Atkinson, 666 Broadway #12 FL, Ny, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Debora Angelico,
- 597 Broadway #2B, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 200.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -40,718.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 25,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -15,718.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,218.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Office Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.