Units at this Address
|Price||Unit||Last Update||Status||Public Records|
Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Memorandum Of Lease (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2015-07-22. Parties: Bullfrog Realty Co. LLC C/O Steven Alan, Verizon Wireless C/O Verizon Wireless & David Heverling C/O Verizon Wireless & New York Smsa Limited Partnership C/O View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-12-24, Debtor: East Side Dd 101 LLC & East Side Dd LLC, Secured Party: Inc. The Cit Group/Equipment Financing, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2012-08-13. Parties: East Side Dd 101 LLC & East Side Dd LLC, Inc. The Cit Group/Equipment Financing View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2008-01-30, Debtor: East Side Dd 110 LLC & East Side Dd LLC, Secured Party: Inc. The Cit Group/Equipment Financing, Assignee: View Document
- Allied Domecq North America Corporation sold this property to Inc. Dunkin' Brands Acquisition for $383,478.00 on 2006-03-01. View Document
- Maps filed 2005-05-10 View Document
- Condemnation Proceedings (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-05-10. Parties: City Of New York, City Of New York View Document
- Steven Alan Stulberger sold this property to Bullfrog Realty Co.Llc for $0.00 on 2000-01-02. View Document
- Mary L/W/T Stulberger & Susan Ann Asexecutor Cribb & Steven Alan As Executor Stulberger sold this property to Steven Alan Stulberger for $0.00 on 2000-01-02. View Document
- Herman Stulberger Satisfied their Mortgage with Leonard Miller & Bernard Miller on 1992-03-18. View Document
- Herman Stulberger sold this property to Mary Stulberger & Herman Stulberger for $0.00 on 1983-10-27. View Document
- Herman Stulberger took a mortgage for $0.00 from Leonard Miller & Bernard Miller on 1977-03-28. View Document
- Leonard Miller & Bernard Miller sold this property to Herman Stulberger for $0.00 on 1977-03-28. View Document
- 597 2nd Ave, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 16.67ft x 74.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 9,287.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,833.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 2,470.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -984.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 9,262.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,808.5 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 2 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.