Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Benedetto Loria sold this property to 598 Tenth Ave Corp for $0.00 on 1990-12-14. View Document
- Nicholas Proscia Satisfied their Mortgage with Lou Esther Rlty Corp. on 1985-09-18. View Document
- 346 Lexington Ave Corp sold this property to Benedetto Loria for $0.00 on 1985-07-26. View Document
- Nicholas Proscia took a mortgage for $0.00 from Lou Esther Realty Corp on 1980-12-16. View Document
- Nicholas Proscia sold this property to 346 Lexington Ave Corp for $0.00 on 1980-12-16. View Document
- Lou Esther Realty Corp sold this property to Nicholas Proscia for $0.00 on 1980-12-16. View Document
- On 1969-12-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anna B Kirklan to Louis Bogopulsky. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Oct. 29, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 598 Tenth Ave Corp, 6-53 152Nd St, Whitestone, NY 11357
- Managing Agent: Sal Jon Realty Management, Salvatore Loduca, 6-53 152Nd St, Whitestone, NY 11357
- Head Officer: Salvatore Loduca, 6-53 152Nd St, Whitestone, NY 11357
- Officer: Philip Loria, 6-53 152Nd St, Whitestone, NY 11357
- Site Manager: Salvatore Loduca,
- 596 10th Ave, 10036
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.42ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 15,302.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,853.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,523.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,074.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the Midtown North Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 3618 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown North Precinct saw 603 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.