Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $630,000.00 dated 2005-01-20 between Frederic Fereydoun Sadari and Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Frederic Fereydoun Sadari took a mortgage for $3,975.45 from Wells Fargo Bank on 2005-01-20. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $800,000.00 dated 2002-08-06 between Frederic F Sardari and Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage View Document
- Frederic Fereydoun Sardari took a mortgage for $5,620.03 from Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 2002-08-06. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-07-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $12,500 to $15,000 on 2013-04-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2013-04-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-05-03 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $12,500 on 2012-03-22 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 15, 2014 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: 59 Bank St Condominium, 43 West 75Th St #C, Ny, NY 10023
- Managing Agent: Marbrose Realty Inc, David Ohayon, 43 West 75 Street #C, New York City, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Margaret Murphy, 43 W 75 St #C, Ny, NY 10023
- Officer: David Powers, 43 West 75 Street #C, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Joe Attard,
- 59 Bank St #3, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 150.0ft x 117.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 13,122.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,731.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 25,920.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,067.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.