Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Glenn Gigerich & Jean Hudson Reilly Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2012-08-29. View Document
- Thaison Tran Berg & Trung Christian Nguyen was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of on 2012-08-13 View Document
- Thaison Tran Berg & Trung Christian Nguyen took a mortgage for $295,200.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2012-08-13. View Document
- Glenn Gigerich sold this property to Thaison Tran Berg & Trung Christian Nguyen for $328,000.00 on 2012-08-13. View Document
- Thaison Tran Berg was granted Power of Attorney for Trung Christian Nguyen on 2012-07-05 View Document
- Jean Hudson-Reilly & Glenn Gigerich took a mortgage for $292,500.00 from Mers on 2008-07-29. View Document
- Action Financial Services Ltd, LLC sold this property to Jean Hudson-Reilly & Glenn Gigerich for $325,000.00 on 2008-07-29. View Document
- Joyce Hartsfield sold this property to Action Financial Services, Ltd,Llc for $2.00 on 2004-08-23. View Document
- Term Of Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-02-03. Parties: Academy Twins Condo Bd/Mgrs, William Grossman View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-04-03. Parties: Bd.Of Mngrs. Academy Twins Condo. C/O Merlot Mgmt., William Grossman View Document
- On 1990-06-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from M William Grossman to Village Bank. View Document
- M. William Grossman took a mortgage for $107,700.00 from Village Savings Bk on 1990-06-28. View Document
- William Grossman was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Cond Bd/Mg on 1990-06-21 View Document
- Academy St Associates sold this property to M. William Grossman for $0.00 on 1990-06-07. View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-08-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-03-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2012-03-09 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-02-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $349,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
- 581 Academy St #5B, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.