Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Tomas Sanchez Satisfied their Mortgage with Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc & Countrywide Bank FSB on 2015-06-10. View Document
- Michael Everett & Shuang Li took a mortgage for $323,000.00 from Mers on 2015-06-04. View Document
- Michael Everett & Shuang Li was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Academy Twins Condominium on 2015-06-04 View Document
- Tomas Sanchez sold this property to Michael Everett & Shuang Li for $410,000.00 on 2015-06-04. View Document
- Rosa M Sanchez Satisfied their Mortgage with Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC on 2008-08-20. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $284,150.00 dated 2008-03-19 between Tomas Sanchez and Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC View Document
- Tomas Sanchez took a mortgage for $9,044.72 from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC on 2008-03-19. View Document
- Rosa M Sanchez took a mortgage for $15,444.90 from As Nominee For Mers & Countrywide Bank, FSB on 2008-03-20. View Document
- Tomas Sanchez took a mortgage for $283,500.00 from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2005-12-13. View Document
- Ada M Grimaldi sold this property to Tomas Sanchez for $315,000.00 on 2005-12-13. View Document
- On 2004-10-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from A Division Countrywide Document Custody Services to Countrywide Home Loans, INC. View Document
- On 2004-10-15 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ltd. United Northern Mortgage Bankers to Countrywide Document Custody Services. View Document
- Ada M Grimaldi took a mortgage for $90,000.00 from Ltd. United Northern Mortgage Bankers on 2004-10-15. View Document
- Ada M Grimaldi Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Countrywide Home Loans on 2004-11-01. View Document
- Ada M Grimaldi took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Countrywide Home Loans, INC & Mortgage Electronic Registration Systmen on 2002-12-30. View Document
- Robert S. Ref List & Luis R. Jr. Def Gil sold this property to Chemical Bank for $0.00 on 1993-04-27. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-05-14. Parties: Academy Twins Cd Bd/Mgrs View Document
- Luis R. Jr Gil took a mortgage for $106,750.00 from Chemical Bank on 1990-02-14. View Document
- Luis R. Jr Gil was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1990-02-14 View Document
- Academy St Associates sold this property to Luis R Jr Gil for $0.00 on 1990-02-13. View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-07-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $440,000 to $418,000 on 2013-01-29 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-01-29 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-12-03 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $440,000 on 2012-06-19 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $389,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Academy Twins Condo, 581 Academy Street ##, Ny, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: Veritas Property Management, James Maistre, 1995 Broadway #1201, Ny, NY 10023
- Head Officer: 1995 Broadway #1201, Ny, NY 10023
- Officer: Michael Yang, 1995 Broadway #1201, Ny, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Tomas Santiago,
- 581 Academy St #4E, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.