Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Anthony Torres & Rangadevi Jimenez Torres took a mortgage for $306,400.00 from Quicken Loans Inc & Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc on 2016-05-28. View Document
- Anthony Torres took a mortgage for $292,430.96 from Pennymac Loan Services LLC on 2015-07-29. View Document
- On 2014-03-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Lp Countrywide Home Loans Servicing & Lp Bac Home Loans Servicing & Bank Of America, NA to Pennymac Loan Services LLC. View Document
- On 2012-04-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Topdot Mortgage & Llc Dba Premium Capital Funding to Lp Fka Bac Home Loans Servicing & Countrywide Home Loans Servicing Lp & N.A. Bank Of America. View Document
- Anthony Torres sold this property to Anthony Torres & Rangadevi Jimenez-Torres for $0.00 on 2011-11-22. View Document
- Anthony Torres was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Condominium on 2009-04-27 View Document
- Anthony Torres took a mortgage for $280,321.00 from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2009-04-27. View Document
- Action Financial Services, LTD, LLC sold this property to Anthony Torres for $290,000.00 on 2009-04-27. View Document
- Andrew Bluestone sold this property to Action Financial Services, LTD, LLC for $2.00 on 2004-08-31. View Document
- Term Of Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-02-03. Parties: Academy Twins Condo Bd/Mgrs, Fjs Associate, LLC View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-04-03. Parties: Bd. Of Mngrs. Academy Twins Cond. C/O Merlot Mgmt, Fjs Associate, LLC View Document
- M. William Grossman was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Condob/Mn on 1991-02-04 View Document
- On 1991-02-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from M. William Grossman to Village Bank. View Document
- M. William Grossman took a mortgage for $96,180.00 from Village Bank on 1991-02-04. View Document
- Academy Strt Associates sold this property to M. William Grossman for $0.00 on 1991-01-25. View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Academy Twins Condo, 581 Academy Street ##, Ny, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: Veritas Property Management, James Maistre, 1995 Broadway #1201, Ny, NY 10023
- Head Officer: 1995 Broadway #1201, Ny, NY 10023
- Officer: Michael Yang, 1995 Broadway #1201, Ny, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Tomas Santiago,
- 581 Academy St #2B, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.