Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2007-08-23. Parties: Phyllis Shipman, Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na View Document
- Phyllis Shipman took a mortgage for $10,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2005-10-10. View Document
- Phyllis Shipman took a mortgage for $45,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2005-10-10. View Document
- On 1992-04-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fleet Real Est Fdg Corp to Chase Home Mtge Corp. View Document
- Release dated 1989-06-05 between Community Prsvtn Corp and Academy St Associates View Document
- Phyllis Shipman was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1989-06-05 View Document
- On 1989-06-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Norstar Mortgage Corp to Fleet Real Estate Fndg. View Document
- Phyllis Shipman took a mortgage for $58,800.00 from Norstar Mtge Corp on 1989-06-05. View Document
- Academy Street Associate sold this property to Phyllis Shipman for $0.00 on 1989-05-23. View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Academy Twins Condo, 581 Academy Street ##, Ny, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: Veritas Property Management, James Maistre, 1995 Broadway #1201, Ny, NY 10023
- Head Officer: 1995 Broadway #1201, Ny, NY 10023
- Officer: Michael Yang, 1995 Broadway #1201, Ny, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Tomas Santiago,
- 581 Academy St #1H, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.