Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Jebeze Alexander took a mortgage for $60,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2006-03-15. View Document
- Jebeze Alexander took a mortgage for $42,500.00 from Washington Mutual Bank Fa on 2005-08-18. View Document
- Jebeze Alexander was granted Power of Attorney for Merlot Management on 2004-05-19 View Document
- Jebeze Alexander took a mortgage for $97,900.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2004-05-19. View Document
- Michael Bessendorf sold this property to Jebeze Alexander for $110,000.00 on 2004-05-19. View Document
- Corporation Forcap was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Condominium Board Of Managers on 2003-04-29 View Document
- Arthur Esq Harris sold this property to Michael Bessendorf for $65,500.00 on 2003-04-28. View Document
- Academy Street Associate sold this property to Zisha Weller & Suri Weller for $0.00 on 1990-03-15. View Document
- Zisha Weller & Suri Weller was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Condob/Mg on 1990-03-30 View Document
- Zisha Weller & Suri Weller took a mortgage for $78,500.00 from Chemial Bank on 1990-03-30. View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Academy Twins Condo, 581 Academy Street ##, Ny, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: Veritas Property Management, James Maistre, 1995 Broadway #1201, Ny, NY 10023
- Head Officer: 1995 Broadway #1201, Ny, NY 10023
- Officer: Michael Yang, 1995 Broadway #1201, Ny, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Tomas Santiago,
- 581 Academy St #1D, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.