Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- The Donmoyer Family Trust & Donmoyer, Trustee, Robert & Donmoyer, Trustee, June took a mortgage for $830.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank, NA on 2013-03-22. View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2014-08-07. Parties: Donmoyer Family Trust, Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na View Document
- June M Donmoyer & Robert B Donmoyer sold this property to Trustee June Donmoyer & Trustee Robert Donmoyer & The Donmoyer Family Trust for $0.00 on 2007-11-29. View Document
- Ngar P Chin & May Chin Satisfied their Mortgage with The Bowery Savings Bank on 2006-02-07. View Document
- June Donmoyer & Robert Donmoyer was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Condominium on 2006-01-26 View Document
- June Donmoyer & Robert Donmoyer took a mortgage for $192,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2006-01-26. View Document
- Ngar P Chin & Mee Ngai & Mee Chin & May Chin sold this property to June Donmoyer & Robert Donmoyer for $240,000.00 on 2006-01-26. View Document
- Robert Donmoyer was granted Power of Attorney for June Donmoyer on 2006-01-18 View Document
- Ngar P Chin & May Chin was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-08-22 View Document
- Release dated 1988-08-22 between Community Prsvtn Corp & Nyc Cmmnty Prsvtn Cpfka and Academy St Assocs View Document
- Ngar P Chin & May Chin took a mortgage for $63,536.00 from Bowery Svgs Bk on 1988-08-22. View Document
- Academy Street Assoc sold this property to Ngar P Chin & May Chin for $0.00 on 1988-07-29. View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
- 581 Academy St #1B, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.