Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- An Individual Ramon M. Tallaj Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank N. A. on 2014-08-06. View Document
- Ucc3 Continuation (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2013-09-16. Parties: Raymon M Tallaj, Citibank N A View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2008-09-30, Debtor: P.C. Academy Medical Care & Ramon M Tallaj, Secured Party: N.A. Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- Ramon M Tallaj Satisfied their Mortgage with Doral Bank, FSB on 2008-01-04. View Document
- Ramon M Tallaj took a mortgage for $640,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2008-05-28. View Document
- Ramon M. Tallaj took a mortgage for $216,000.00 from Doral Bank, FSB on 2001-03-20. View Document
- Ramon M. Tallaj was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Condominium on 2001-03-20 View Document
- On 2001-03-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ramon M. Tallaj to Doral Bank, FSB. View Document
- Aspet Haruthunian & Lucy Haruthunian sold this property to Ramon M. Tallaj for $0.00 on 2001-01-24. View Document
- Richard P. Martello Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 2000-09-05. View Document
- Richard P. Martello was granted Power of Attorney for Patric Martello on 2000-08-10 View Document
- Richard P. Martello sold this property to F J S Associates, LLC for $0.00 on 2000-05-01. View Document
- On 1996-05-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chemical Bank to N.A. Bank One Trust Company. View Document
- Aspet Haruthuian & Haruthunian Lucy was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-11-25 View Document
- Academy St Assocs sold this property to Aspet Haruthunian & Lucy Haruthunian for $0.00 on 1988-11-02. View Document
- Lucy Haruthunian was granted Power of Attorney for Aspet Haruthunian on 1988-11-25 View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-11-23. Parties: Academy St Assoc, New York City Etc View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Academy Twins Condominium, 571 Academy Street ##, New York, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: Veritas Property Management, James Maistre, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Ana Fu, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Officer: 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Tomas Santiago,
- 571 Academy St #GLE, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.