Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2015-02-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to Federal National Mortgage Association. View Document
- On 2014-06-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citibank N.A. to Inc. Citimortgage. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $248,500.00 dated 2012-03-20 between Mark Andrews Bowers and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Mark Andrews Bowers took a mortgage for $7,640.97 from N.A. Citibank on 2012-02-20. View Document
- On 2012-03-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- Viecka Puesan & Roberto A Hued Satisfied their Mortgage with Mers & American Home Mortgage on 2006-06-28. View Document
- Mark Andrews Bowers took a mortgage for $296,000.00 from Citimortgage Inc. on 2006-06-05. View Document
- Vielka Puesan & Robert Hued sold this property to Mark Andrews Bowers for $380,000.00 on 2006-06-05. View Document
- Roberto Hued & Vielka Puesan Satisfied their Mortgage with Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2005-06-09. View Document
- Viecka Puesan & Roberto A Hued took a mortgage for $160,000.00 from American Home Mortgage on 2005-05-18. View Document
- Roberto Hued & Vielka Puesan was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Condominium on 2003-05-27 View Document
- Roberto Hued & Vielka Puesan took a mortgage for $85,000.00 from Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2003-05-27. View Document
- Maria G Beres-Villega & Lupo Villega sold this property to Vielka Puesan & Robert Hued for $95,750.00 on 2003-05-23. View Document
- Maria G Beras-Villega & Lupo Villega Satisfied their Mortgage with Federal National Mortgage Association on 2003-07-18. View Document
- Ltd Llc Action Financial Services sold this property to Sixto Tigero for $0.00 on 1998-12-21. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1998-01-14. Parties: Academy Twin Condo View Document
- Mariag. Beras-Villega & Lupo Villega took a mortgage for $38,700.00 from Federal National Mortgage Association on 1995-08-08. View Document
- Federal National Mortgage Association sold this property to Lupo Villege & Mariag. Beras-Villega for $0.00 on 1995-06-12. View Document
- Chase Home Mortgagecorp sold this property to Federal National Mortgage Association for $0.00 on 1994-02-22. View Document
- Richard F. Cash sold this property to Chase Home Mtge Corp for $0.00 on 1993-11-12. View Document
- Dominick Cifarelli & Richard Cash Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank N.A. on 1993-05-24. View Document
- On 1992-12-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fleet Real Est Fundgcp to Chase Home Mortgagecorp. View Document
- Dominick Cifarelli & Richard Cash took a mortgage for $25,021.70 from Citibank, NA on 1990-07-20. View Document
- Dominick Cifarelli & Richard Cash was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-09-09 View Document
- Dominick Cifarelli & Richard Cash took a mortgage for $127,600.00 from Norstar Mtge Corp on 1988-09-01. View Document
- Academy St Associates sold this property to Dominick Cifarelli & Richard Cash for $0.00 on 1988-08-02. View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Academy Twins Condominium, 571 Academy Street ##, New York, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: Veritas Property Management, James Maistre, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Ana Fu, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Officer: 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Tomas Santiago,
- 571 Academy St #5F, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.