Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Manmets Enterprises LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Condominium on 2016-03-30 View Document
- Action Financial Services Ltd., LLC sold this property to Manmets Enterprises LLC for $309,270.00 on 2016-03-30. View Document
- Term Of Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-02-03. Parties: Academy Twins Condo Bd/Mgrs, Action Financial Services Ltd, LLC View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-04-03. Parties: Bd.Of Mngrs. Academy Twins Condo.C/O Merlot Mgmt, Action Financial Services Ltd, LLC View Document
- Andrew Esq. Referee Bluestone & Academy Street Associates Def. sold this property to Action Financial Services Ltd. L.L.C. for $0.00 on 1998-09-28. View Document
- On 1996-05-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to L.P. Jswa Associates. View Document
- On 1996-05-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from L.P. Jwsa Associates to L.L.C. Action Financial Services Ltd.. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1991-03-07. Parties: Academy Street Associate, First New York Bk Busnss View Document
- Academy St Assocs took a mortgage for $757,000.00 from First Ny Bk For Business on 1990-10-29. View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-04-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-11-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $225,000 to $289,000 on 2015-10-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-10-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-12-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-12-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-09-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-09-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-03-30 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $225,000 on 2012-03-21 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Academy Twins Condominium, 571 Academy Street ##, New York, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: Veritas Property Management, James Maistre, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Ana Fu, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Officer: 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Tomas Santiago,
- 571 Academy St #5D, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.