Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Otoniel Zorrilla took a mortgage for $106,500.00 from Inc. Mers on 2014-07-21. View Document
- Otoniel Zorrilla was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers For Academy Twins Condominium on 2014-07-21 View Document
- Nandanie Sabajo & Estate Of Jane Hera sold this property to Otoniel Zorrilla for $142,000.00 on 2014-07-21. View Document
- Jane E Hera Satisfied their Mortgage with Green Tree Servicing LLC on 2014-08-27. View Document
- On 2013-05-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Bank Of America to Green Tree Servicing LLC. View Document
- On 2011-11-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, INC to Lp Fka Bac Home Loans Servicing & Lp Countrywide Home Loans Servicing & N.A. Bank Of America. View Document
- Jane E Hera Satisfied their Mortgage with Deutsche Bank National Trust Company on 2005-08-01. View Document
- On 2005-08-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jp Morgan Chase Bank, NA to Emc Mortgage Corp. View Document
- Jane E Hera took a mortgage for $95,000.00 from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC on 2005-07-07. View Document
- On 2001-01-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Bank to First Bank Nationalassociation As Trustee. View Document
- On 2000-03-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from F.S.B. Liberty Savings Bank to N.A. Bankers Trust Company Of California. View Document
- On 1996-12-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Emc Mortgage Corporation to Citibank, NA. View Document
- On 1995-06-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Emc Mortgage Corporation to F.S.B. Liberty Savings Bank. View Document
- Jane E Hera was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Condob/Mg on 1990-04-23 View Document
- Jane E. Hera took a mortgage for $80,600.00 from Chemical Bank on 1990-04-23. View Document
- Academy St Associates sold this property to Jane E. Hera for $0.00 on 1990-04-19. View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Academy Twins Condominium, 571 Academy Street ##, New York, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: Veritas Property Management, James Maistre, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Ana Fu, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Officer: 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Tomas Santiago,
- 571 Academy St #4D, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.