Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Np Funding Ii L.P. sold this property to Michael Owusu for $0.00 on 1996-08-27. View Document
- Yolanda Def Hernandez & Edward Ref King & Patrica Def Martinez & City Of New York Parking Violations Bureau Def & Academy Twins Condodef & City Of New York Transit Adjudation Burea Def sold this property to N.P. Funding Ii L.P. for $0.00 on 1994-12-12. View Document
- On 1994-10-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dime Savings Bank to Np Funding Ii L.P.. View Document
- On 1992-08-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fleet Real Est Fndngcp to Chase Home Mtge Corp. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-01-29. Parties: Academy Twins Condob/Mn View Document
- Lilian Cabral Paulino was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1989-07-28 View Document
- On 1989-07-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Norstar Mtge Corp to Fleet Real Est Fdngcp. View Document
- Lillian C. Paulino took a mortgage for $24,000.00 from Norstar Mtge Corp on 1989-07-28. View Document
- Release dated 1989-07-28 between Community Prsvn Corp and Academy St Associates View Document
- On 1989-07-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Norstar Mtge Corp to Fleet Real Estate Etc. View Document
- Academy Street Associate sold this property to Lilian Cabral Paulino for $0.00 on 1989-07-14. View Document
- Release dated 1989-01-06 between Community Prsvtn Corp and Academy St Assocs View Document
- Patria Martinez was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1989-01-06 View Document
- Patria Martinez took a mortgage for $132,100.00 from Dime Svgs Bk Ny on 1989-01-06. View Document
- Academy St Assocs sold this property to Patria Martinez for $0.00 on 1988-12-06. View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Academy Twins Condominium, 571 Academy Street ##, New York, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: Veritas Property Management, James Maistre, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Ana Fu, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Officer: 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Tomas Santiago,
- 571 Academy St #3F, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.