Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-08-14. Parties: Gregory Jr West, Academy Twins Condo Bd/Mgrs View Document
- Gregory Jr West was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Academy Twins Condominium on 2010-02-18 View Document
- Dolores Gonzalez was granted Power of Attorney for Hermelinda Veach on 2010-02-18 View Document
- Gregory Jr. West took a mortgage for $195,395.00 from Ltd United Northern Mortgage Bankers on 2010-02-18. View Document
- Dolores Gonzalez sold this property to Gregory West for $199,000.00 on 2010-02-18. View Document
- Ltd Llc Action Financial Services sold this property to Dolores Gonzalez for $0.00 on 1999-11-22. View Document
- Divina Abreu sold this property to Dajo, LLC for $0.00 on 1999-12-28. View Document
- Divina Abreu was granted Power of Attorney for Paul S. Johnson on 2000-01-20 View Document
- Wmfc 1997-4 Properties Inc. sold this property to Divina Abreu for $0.00 on 1999-01-26. View Document
- State Of New York Mortgage Agency sold this property to Action Financial Services, LLC for $0.00 on 1998-08-14. View Document
- Environmental Control Board Def. & New York City Def. & Chase Manhattan Bankdef. & New York City Parking Violations Bureau Def. & Mark M. Referee Altschul & Academy Twins Condominium Def. & E. Richardii Cantave sold this property to Wmfc 1997-4 Properties Inc. for $0.00 on 1998-10-19. View Document
- On 1997-12-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Wmfc 1997-4 Inc. to Inc. Wmfc 1997-4 Properties. View Document
- On 1997-12-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York to Wmfc 1997-4 Inc.. View Document
- Claudette E.Def. Gentle & William Esq.Referee Frank & South Shore Bank Ofchicago Def. & Academy Twins Condominium Board/Mgrs/Def. sold this property to State Of New York Mortgage Agency for $0.00 on 1997-06-24. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-09-09. Parties: Academy Twins Condob/Mg View Document
- Claudette E Gentle took a mortgage for $70,000.00 from South Shore Bank Chicago on 1992-08-14. View Document
- On 1989-01-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Norstar Mtge Corp to State Of Ny Mtge Agcy. View Document
- Claudette E Gentle was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-10-07 View Document
- Release dated 1988-10-07 between Community Prsvtn Cp and Academy St Assocs View Document
- Academy St Assocs sold this property to Claudette E Gentle for $0.00 on 1988-09-15. View Document
- Claudette E Gentle took a mortgage for $72,300.00 from Norstar Mtge Corp on 1988-10-07. View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Academy Twins Condominium, 571 Academy Street ##, New York, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: Veritas Property Management, James Maistre, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Ana Fu, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Officer: 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Tomas Santiago,
- 571 Academy St #2D, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.