Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Tatyana Okraynets was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Condominium on 2010-03-24 View Document
- Action Financial Services, LTD., LLC sold this property to Tatyana Okraynets for $155,000.00 on 2010-03-24. View Document
- Jay Dankberg sold this property to Action Financial Services, LTD, LLC for $2.00 on 2004-10-20. View Document
- Term Of Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2004-02-03. Parties: Academy Twins Condo Bd/Mgrs, Miguel Adames View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2003-04-03. Parties: Bd. Of Mngrs. Academy Twins Condo. C/O Merlot Mgmt, Miguel Adames View Document
- On 1999-08-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from First Union Nationalbank to Action Financial Services, LTD., LLC. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-09-09. Parties: Academy Twins Condob/Mg View Document
- Miguel Adames took a mortgage for $63,000.00 from Academy Street Assoc on 1990-06-01. View Document
- Miguel Adames was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1990-06-01 View Document
- Academy St Associates sold this property to Miguel Adames for $0.00 on 1990-05-17. View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Academy Twins Condominium, 571 Academy Street ##, New York, NY 10034
- Managing Agent: Veritas Property Management, James Maistre, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Ana Fu, 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Officer: 1995 Broadway #1201, New York, NY 10023
- Site Manager: Tomas Santiago,
- 571 Academy St #2B, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.