Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Veronica J Williams Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2012-08-13. View Document
- Hilary A Austin took a mortgage for $255,500.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2012-08-01. View Document
- Hilary A Austin was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Condominium on 2012-08-01 View Document
- Veronica J Williams sold this property to Hilary A Austin for $365,000.00 on 2012-08-01. View Document
- Veronica J Williams took a mortgage for $301,500.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2006-02-16. View Document
- David M Maytan sold this property to Veronica J Williams for $312,000.00 on 2006-02-16. View Document
- David M Maytan Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2006-02-28. View Document
- David M Maytan Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2006-01-26. View Document
- David M Maytan took a mortgage for $33,000.00 from Wells Fargo Bank N.A. on 2005-08-16. View Document
- David M Maytan took a mortgage for $176,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2005-08-16. View Document
- Thurman E Alderman sold this property to David M Maytan for $220,000.00 on 2005-08-16. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2001-01-29. Parties: Thurman E. Alderman, Columbia Federal Savings Bank View Document
- M. William Grossman sold this property to Gregorio Medina for $0.00 on 2000-06-12. View Document
- Gregorio Medina took a mortgage for $48,000.00 from Action Financial Services, Ltd., L.L.C. on 2000-09-21. View Document
- On 1999-08-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from First Union Nationalbank to Action Financial Servides, LTD., LLC. View Document
- Thurman E Alderman took a mortgage for $88,200.00 from Columbia Fdrl Svgs Bk on 1988-09-21. View Document
- Academy Street Assoc sold this property to Thurman E. Alderman for $0.00 on 1988-08-17. View Document
- Thurman E Alderman was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-09-21 View Document
- Release dated 1988-09-21 between Community Prsvtn Cp & Nyc Cmmnty Prsvtn Cpfka and Academy St Assocs View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-09-13. Parties: Acedemy Street Assoc, Nyc Community Prsvncorp View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
- 571 Academy St #2A, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.