Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Andres Miranda took a mortgage for $105,000.00 from Union Savings Bank on 2004-06-29. View Document
- Andres Miranda Satisfied their Mortgage with Federal National Mortgage Association on 2003-01-31. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1998-01-14. Parties: Academy Twins Condo View Document
- Andres Miranda took a mortgage for $37,800.00 from Federal National Mortgage Association on 1995-08-08. View Document
- Federal National Mtge Assoct. sold this property to Andres Miranda for $0.00 on 1995-06-12. View Document
- Linda Def Villafane & Arnold Ref Ross & John E. Def Villafane & Irma R. Def Villafane & Academy Twins Condodef sold this property to Federal National Mortgage Association for $0.00 on 1994-09-13. View Document
- On 1993-12-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Transworld Mortgagecorp to Federal Natnl Mtge Assoc. View Document
- On 1993-12-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bank Of America FSB to Transworld Mortgagecorp. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-09-09. Parties: Academy Twins Condob/Mg View Document
- On 1993-04-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from First Northern Mtgecrp to Honfed Bank. View Document
- Irma R Villafane & John E Villafane took a mortgage for $98,750.00 from First Northern Mtgecp on 1988-09-23. View Document
- Irma R Villafane & John E Villafane was granted Power of Attorney for Academy Twins Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1988-09-23 View Document
- Academy St Assocs sold this property to John Villafane & Irma R Villafane for $0.00 on 1988-09-14. View Document
- Release dated 1988-09-23 between Community Prsvtn Corp and Academy St Associates View Document
- Maps filed 1988-06-27 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-06-27. Parties: Academy St Assoc View Document
- 571 Academy St #1A, 10034
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 68,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,839.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 130,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 59,361.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 34th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 676 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 34th Precinct saw 448 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.