Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Howard Berke & Patricia Berke & Inc. Fortune Lingerie sold this property to Llc Jem Real Estate Co. for $0.00 on 1999-11-30. View Document
- Howard Berke & Patricia Berke sold this property to Inc. Fortune Lingerie for $0.00 on 1993-12-29. View Document
- Robert Rinaolo & Mary Jo Rinaolo sold this property to Howard Berke & Patricia Berke for $0.00 on 1993-07-15. View Document
- On 1981-06-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Lena Degiovanni & Giacomo Degiovanni to Iabm Bakery Systemsinc. View Document
- Goldwep Realty Corp sold this property to Howard Balaban for $0.00 on 1981-04-07. View Document
- Goldwep Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Shirley Ashendorf & Harvey A Clarke & Andrew M Clarke on 1981-04-07. View Document
- Goldwep Realty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Giacomo De Giovanni & Lena De Giovanni on 1981-04-07. View Document
- Giacomo De Giovanni & Lena De Giovanni sold this property to Goldwep Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1981-04-07. View Document
- Giacomo De Giovanni & Lena De Giovanni took a mortgage for $0.00 from Blue Mill Tanen Inc on 1980-02-28. View Document
- Blue Mill Tanen Inc sold this property to Giacomo De Giovanni & Lena De Giovanni for $0.00 on 1980-02-28. View Document
- Lizandra Santos Almeida sold this property to Blue Mill Tavern Inc for $0.00 on 1969-08-05. View Document
- Jaime C Almeida sold this property to Lizandro S Almeida for $0.00 on 1968-10-24. View Document
- 57 7th Avenue South, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 34.0ft x 38.58ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village Extension II
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 5,676.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,196.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 820.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 10,725.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,245.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.