Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2007-11-28, Debtor: Edwina Sandys & Richard D Kaplan, Secured Party: Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Assignee: View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2005-01-24. Parties: Richard Kaplan, Alliance Mortgage Company, Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2003-09-10. Parties: Edwina Sandys & Richard D Kaplan, Bny Mortgage Company LLC, Alliance Mortgage Company View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2003-07-07, Debtor: Edwina Sandys & Richard D Kaplan, Secured Party: Bny Mortgage Company LLC, Assignee: View Document
- Listing price was changed from $10,995,000 to $9,950,000 on 2015-01-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,995,000 to $10,995,000 on 2014-08-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $8,500,000 to $8,995,000 on 2013-11-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $9,500,000 to $8,500,000 on 2013-10-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $10,950,000 to $9,500,000 on 2013-10-08 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $10,950,000 on 2013-09-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2013-08-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-08-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $10,950,000 on 2013-08-24 View Listing
- 565 Broadway #2, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 51.0ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -51,180.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 25,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -25,680.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 33,150.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -18,030.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.