Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Angela Dogancay sold this property to Geoffrey P Dunn & Ellen E Dailey for $1,475,000.00 on 2013-04-22.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2013041800339001
Document Type: BOTH RPTT AND RETT
CRFN: 2013000189407Document Date: 2013-04-22
Recorded Date: 2013-05-09
Modified Date: 2013-05-09Document Amount: $1,475,000.00
Percent Transferred: 100%Recorded in: Manhattan
561 BROADWAY, 8B
NEW YORK, NY 10012, US
Grantee/BuyerDAILEY , ELLEN E
2050 SOUTH SHORE DRIVE
ERIE, PA 16505, US DUNN , GEOFFREY P
2050 SOUTH SHORE DRIVE
ERIE, PA 16505, US
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-05-18 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,495,000 to $2,250,000 on 2015-02-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Sold to Available on 2015-02-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-04-23 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-03-09 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,495,000 on 2012-10-16 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Singer Studio Corp., 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Orsid Realty Corp., Neil Davidowitz, 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, New York, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Sharon Ermilio, 1740 Brodway #2ND FL, New York, NY 10019
- Officer: Justine Delegana, 1740 Broadway #2ND FL, New York, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Boris Kurayev,
- 561 Broadway #8B, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 137.5ft
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -114,488.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 43,935.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -70,553.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 57,115.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -57,372.5 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Miscellaneous Office Building
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.