Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2013-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from N.A. Citibank to N.A. Raymond James Bank. View Document
- Laura Ianuly took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Citibank,Na., on 2004-12-09. View Document
- Laura Ianuly was granted Power of Attorney for Mitchel Sundel on 2001-06-15 View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2000-11-20, Debtor: 56 Crosby Associates, LLC, Secured Party: Inc. M&T Real Estate, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-08-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-06-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-06-19 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $22,250 to $22,995 on 2016-04-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-04-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-08-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $23,500 to $22,250 on 2015-06-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $21,000 to $23,500 on 2015-05-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-05-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-04-02 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $21,000 on 2012-02-24 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 12, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 56 Crosby Street Condo, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Avenue #6FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Diane Petan, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Cynthia Dejesus, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Mustapha Maarouf,
- 56 Crosby St #5B, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 47.0ft x 200.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -55,460.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 42,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,460.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 54,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -860.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.