Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Teddy K Kang Satisfied their Mortgage with First Republic Bank on 2016-07-08. View Document
- Richard M Thompson & Elizabeth A Thompson Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Bank Of America on 2014-06-06. View Document
- Teddy K. Kang took a mortgage for $670,000.00 from First Republic Bank on 2012-05-22. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $3,080,000.00 dated 2012-05-22 between Teddy K. Kang and First Republic Bank View Document
- On 2012-06-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas to First Republic Bank. View Document
- Teddy K. Kang was granted Power of Attorney for Francheska M. Wollner on 2012-04-25 View Document
- Nicholas J Clay & Tyler M Clay Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of America National Association & Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation & Phh Mortgage Corporation on 2012-05-23. View Document
- Teddy K Kang took a mortgage for $3,080,000.00 from Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas on 2010-05-27. View Document
- Teddy K Kang was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers At 56 Crosby Condominium on 2010-04-30 View Document
- The Peter Dean Mattis Living Trust Dated 8/9/05 & Peter D Mattis sold this property to Teddy K Kang for $4,400,000.00 on 2010-04-30. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-04-21. Parties: Henchie Holdings LLC View Document
- Henchie Holdings, LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2009-03-27. View Document
- Peter D Mattis sold this property to The Peter Dean Mattis Living Trust 08-09-2005 for $0.00 on 2005-10-18. View Document
- Michael A Kramer Satisfied their Mortgage with United States Trust Company Of New York on 2005-07-12. View Document
- Peter D Mattis was granted Power of Attorney for Crosby Condominium Board Of Managers on 2005-06-08 View Document
- Michael A Kramer sold this property to Peter D Mattis for $3,875,000.00 on 2005-06-08. View Document
- Michael A Kramer was granted Power of Attorney for Ira Gilbert & Marybeth Carroll & Katharine Mccormick on 2005-03-15 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 12, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 56 Crosby Street Condo, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Avenue #6FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Diane Petan, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Cynthia Dejesus, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Mustapha Maarouf,
- 56 Crosby St #2A, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 47.0ft x 200.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -55,460.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 42,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,460.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 54,600.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -860.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.