Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Cherie M Hinson Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of America N.A. on 2015-03-17. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-05-22. Parties: The 62 Cooper Square Condominium View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-05-31. Parties: The Board Of Managers Of View Document
- Harry F Montavon & Kelly Montavon Satisfied their Mortgage with Washington Mutual Bank Fa on 2006-02-13. View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-01-06. Parties: 62 Cooper Square Condominium View Document
- Harry F Montavon & Kelly Montavon Satisfied their Mortgage with Si Bank And Trust on 2005-09-30. View Document
- Kelly Montavon was granted Power of Attorney for Harry F Montavon on 2005-08-15 View Document
- Cherie Michele Hinson was granted Power of Attorney for Bd. Of Mgrs Of The 62 Cooper Square Condominium on 2005-08-16 View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2004-08-26. Parties: Washington Mutual Bank, Wachovia Mortgage Corporation View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $608,000.00 dated 2004-03-26 between Harry F Montavon & Kelly Montavon and Wachovia Mortgage Corp. View Document
- Harry F Montavon & Kelly Montavon took a mortgage for $9,042.07 from Mers As Nominee For Wachovia Mortgage Corporation on 2004-03-26. View Document
- On 2004-03-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Si Bank & Trust F/K/A Staten Island Savings Bank to Wachovia Mortgage Corporation. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 62 Cooper Square Condominium, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: The Andrews Organization, Eugene Andrews, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Artemis Yuen, 62 Cooper Square #7B, New York, NY 10003
- Officer: Afrim Pocesta, 666 Broadway #12, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Afrim Pocesta,
- 56 Cooper Square #3C, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 167.25ft x 95.6ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -102,792.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 69,090.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -33,702.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 89,817.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,975.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.